HR Metrics & Analytics for Strategic Decision Making 2016
Defining, Tracking and Aligning Metrics to Organisational Goals and Utilising Analytics to Generate Insight
Join us at the 3rd annual HR Metrics & Analytics for Strategic Decision Making 2016 for a full 2 days of information-sharing, learning and networking with Heads of HR, HR Business Partners, HR Analysts, Workforce Analytics & Planning and HR professionals from the likes of Coles
, Walmart (US)
, World Vision International (France)
, Fair Fax Media
, Origin Energy
, Australia Post
, Monash University
, Legal Aid NSW
and NBN Co.
to name a few.
Currently, BigData and analytics generates $3.7 Trillion in products and services and 4.4 million new jobs. While most of the talk is about applying BigData to marketing and consumer businesses, there is an even bigger opportunity to apply BigData to Human Resources.
Indeed, 9 out of 10 CEOs expect HR leaders to be proficient in data and workforce analytics whilst only 8.4% of companies currently consider themselves possessing strong HR analytics capabilities. Despite metrics and analytics being considered an essential and nascent tool to drive strategic decision making, many organisations still struggle to take advantage of this.
As an extension of the 15th annual HR Metrics & Analytics Summit held in Florida USA, IQPC is pleased to announce the Australian customised event, HR Metrics & Analytics for Strategic Decision Making 2016.
The following key themes will be addressed so that there is always a session and topic directly relevant to you during the entire event:
- Identifying key HR metrics to predict, forecast and visualize
- Aligning metrics to key business outcomes and goals
- Using analytics to tell a story that generates intelligent insights for your organisation
- Determining relevant data to identify a single source of truth
- Leveraging metrics to determine costs and impact of workforce to an organisation
- Key skills a HR business partner should have in their toolbox
- Leveraging dashboards and systems to drive HR strategy and benchmark business performance
In addition, new for this year in 2016:
- 8+ hours of interactivity and networking throughout the program. Whether you are trying to find peers who are from the same industry, function or level of maturity, we will have a networking session for you.
- 8+ hours of interactive problem solving sessions and workshops
- A specific section of case studies being delivered by Heads of HR and HR Business Partners from Coles, FairFax Media, World Vision International (France) and Legal Aid NSW, to share how they have used data and analytics to support their decision making. This way you can have an understanding of how to effectively use, manage and report data & metrics to your HR Leaders and align this with your business goals.
- An entire stream on Workforce Planning, with the likes of Walmart (USA), Australia Post, Australian Taxation Office and Hunter New England Local Health District addressing the role of workforce planning metrics and how this can provide insightful analytics and evidence to advise and report to senior management.
- A specific stream on people, culture and change which will look at the human side of metrics and analytics, and what it means to be able to influence leaders and develop reporting skills.
- An additional stream on data integrity where we have asked HR Analysts to share their expertise on how to collect, manage and extract insights from data
Join me and your peers in Melbourne on 9 & 10 February 2016 to explore the opportunities and benefits that HR Metrics & Analytics for Strategic Decision Making 2016 has to offer.
I look forward to meeting you there.